Re: [Xen-users] VGA passthrough with Xen 4.3 and xl toolstack - performance degradation resolved?

  • To: David Sutton <kantras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "H. Sieger" <powerhouse.linux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:58:25 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:58:45 +0000

Thanks David!

It would be good if someone would open a bug - that way it's at least listed as an open issue, and hopefully doesn't fall between chairs.

I would do so but I'm running a Nvidia Quadro and therefore can't really report / help debug. Anybody jumping in?