Re: [Xen-users] Fwd: xen, efi and grub2 on gentoo . No console will be availible to OS

._. I made the same mistake again... I hate gmail lol. I need to fix
my claws-mail. I so sorry. I dont do this again.

Because UEFI won't boot from there :/ Right now i'm searching for
something missing in the uefi config.

I was seeing my UEFI conf, and I can't boot from there. It looks like
the .efi must be called "Shellx64.efi". So I renamed the file, but it
dont boot. Just makes a black screen for less than a second, and
comeback to UEFI menu.