[Xen-users] proper iommu work around

I have HP380 G6 it has bug so I added iommu=no-intremap to my grub.cfg so iommu is enabled. I am able to assign network card to pfsense guest anf I can assign P800 to win2012 guest. I can get the card to work well under linux guess ruuning under hvm as pv does  not provide bios. I wonder if I need to add iommu switches to have card wotk under linux. It crashes whole server adding iommu=soft