[Xen-users] xl can't create and boot vm when with on hard disk assignment

Hello everyone.
These days, I am doing some interesting work with xen and tiny core linux.
my conf isÂ

kernel = "path/vmlinux"
ramdisk = "path/corepure64"
memory = 128
name = "mytcl-64"

#>
vif=['mac=00:00:00:11:00:11,ip=192.168.1.12,bridge=br0'];
extra="console=tty xencons=tty nortc nodhcp norestore noswap noutc nozswwap"

root = "/dev/hda1 ro"
disk = ["file:/path/disk.img,hda1,w"]
#bootloader = "pygrub"

in fact, disk.img is a full 0 file.
But when I comment disk=... line, it seems the vm halts at the kernel init level when it is created, at a probability of 20%. However, with this option, it always can boot up. I am using xl instead of xm. When I use xm, it just couldn't create the vm successfully, with an error "Device 0 can't be connected".
It is very strange. This is the first time I meet a program can run error with a probability.

all my file is here:

Thanks a lot.

PengfeiÂ