[Xen-users] Thanks to everyone who participated in Xen Project Document Day

Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's Document Day.

While I suspect that a number of people were preoccupied with travel
to the Hackathon, a number of things were accomplished.

Among them were some major revisions to:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Tuning_Xen_for_Performance (thank you Royger!)

Some new pages were added, including:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/QEMU_vs_qemu-traditionnal_Feature_Comparison
(great job Anthony!)

and:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Cloud_Operating_Systems

Other participants during Doc Day (or soon thereafter) included Ijc,
Lars.kurth, Fantu, and myself.

Check out some of the pages above and add your own information where
appropriate.

Our next Document Day is Wednesday, June 25.  Please put it on your
calendar and join us in #xendocs as we make Xen Project easier to use
through excellent documentation.

Hope to see you then,

Russ