Re: [Xen-users] Grant iomem access and map IRQs to a domU guest in Xen for ARM targets

On mer, 2014-06-11 at 22:00 +0000, Kapania, Ashish wrote:

> We are not tied to a particular Xen version just yet. I am working
> with the master branch (from a few weeks ago) i.e. xen4.5 dev branch
> I believe.

That's what I was assuming, basing also on what you said yourself, but I
wasn't sure... Great! :-)

> I can try applying Arianna's patches.

Awesome. Let the list know how it goes.

> > What RTOS, if I can ask?
> >

> TI-RTOS (http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/TI-RTOS)

Interesting! Really interesting, indeed. I think it's time to start
track all these RTOS that are being ported on Xen on ARM, it's certainly
a useful info to have somewhere (e.g., our Wiki).

Up to know I'm aware of TI-RTOS, Erika and FreeRTOS... I'll investigate,
dig xen-devel archives, and put up something ASAP.

Regards,
Dario