Re: [Xen-users] [Pkg-xen-devel] Xen 4.4 packaging.

Il 22/05/2014 11:46, Fabio Fantoni ha scritto:
> Il 18/05/2014 20:11, Fabio Fantoni ha scritto:

>>> Are there some news about new xen packages for debian?
>>>
>>> I did some small improvements to latest xen's ubuntu packages:
>>> https://github.com/Fantu/pkg-xen
>>>
>>> If you have not had the time I could try to update the debian
>>> packages by making a first draft and testing them (excluding test
>>> the arm hypervisor on which I have not sufficient knowledge).
>>>
>>> Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.
>>>

>> I did a draft of xen 4.4 packages for debian starting from
>> 4.4.0-0ubuntu5 plus some changes.
>> I included the close of some bugs in changelog but surely there will
>> be more resolved to be added.
>> I tested build on sid and was successfull.
>> During the week when I have time I'll make the buildon a clean sid
>> and I'll test thepackages.
>> I'll probably do other improvements.
>>
>> The draft I did with all changes are here:
>> https://github.com/Fantu/pkg-xen/tree/debian-next
>>
>> Any feedback is appreciated.
>>

> I could not try it on sid because it is not installed sid on my test
> Dell PE server due to a kernel3.14 regression.
> I tried it on wheezy for now:
> https://github.com/Fantu/pkg-xen/tree/wheezy-backports

Now that kernel bug is solved I tested it also on sid and it works.
https://github.com/Fantu/pkg-xen/tree/debian-next
Is there any debian maintainer can update the xen's packages on debian
unstable?
I think the my draft should be a good start.

Thanks for any reply.