Re: [Xen-users] Plugin for xen

Am 20.06.2014 um 08:52 schrieb Minalkumar Patel <patel_mp@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

does  anybody has idea about plug-in in xen hypervisor. I am using xm toolstack for live migration for that i want to do such activities.
I have just found Nagios PLUGIN for xen systems. do you have any other way for plugin or how to append our python script
into xen

The nagios „Plugins „is a plugin for the nagios system (or „sensor script“) - not a „xen plugin“ - which „just“ uses command line tools from nagios and/or protocols offered by xen or even features/functions from the Dom0 OS or extensions like SNMP etc.pp..

I’m not shure what do you mean with a „xen plugin“ - depending from what do you want to reach there are several different „levels“ to program, code or extend on xen. There is no „plugin architecture“ of xen at all.

cheerioh,

Niels.