Re: [Xen-users] not enough resources

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:23:18 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 07:23:35 +0000

The only time I have seen the GPU not initialize due to
"not enough resources" in device manager, it was fixed
by disabling the emulated VGA device in device manager.

I have two passthrough VMs, passing a modified 780Ti
to each, and they work fine. I never tried passing
more than one GPU to a single VM.

Gordan