[Xen-users] Fwd: VLAN in Linux Bridge

Hi all,
      I have 10 vms connected to linux bridge br0

 and in br0 i have eth0.100 , (VLAN 100)

now i am trying make these Âvms in two VLAN Âso that they wont communicate through that bridge, is it possible with linux bridge?

how can i make vms in two VLAN with out configuring VLAN inside VM?

Do i need two separate bridges one with vlan 100 (eth0.100) and other with vlan 101(eth1.101) Âto achieve this.

any way to make it work in single Linux bridge.

I know its possible with Open vswitch,is there any way to make it work Âwith Linux Bridge

Thanks