Re: [Xen-users] USB port forwarding to HVM guest in XEN 4.1

Hi Jacek,

Thanks a ton for immediate reply, but I did check lsusb and got the usb port listed.
It displays product id and device id, the issue is in pci configuration v should enter some other ID which we get after running lspci -n.
But lspci -n doesn't list that lsusb ids, hence I'm not able to go ahead with checking the same.

Looking forward for your reply