[Xen-users] USB port forwarding to HVM guest in XEN 4.1

Hi all,

I'm using XEN 4.1, I want to make visible a usb port in which a dongle is connected to HVM guest(server 2008)

But according to documents found online it says that i can forward a single port only(in XEN 4.1 version). I've already configured usbdevice='tablet'

according to docs, i should mention - usb=1 and usbdevice='host:deviceid:prodid'

1. as i've mentioned 'tablet' can't i mention 'host:deviceid:prodid'???
2. can usb dongle b forwarded to hvm guest?

Can anyone please guide me through with this.

Thanks in advance

--
Regards,
Kamal Kishore B V