Re: [Xen-users] help passing USB keyboard

I had success passing Logitech dongle that  has mouse and keyboard attached to it. It works great. I assumed there was a limit of usb device, Did you Âunload drivers for usb card first ? Most amd motherboard have separate chip for usb 3.0 that can be assigned to domU.
I have epci usb 3.0 that is assigned to windows 8.1Â