Re: [Xen-users] qemu-nbd.c:223:5: error: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code [-Werror=declaration-after-statement]

Am 18.07.2014 um 11:31 schrieb Ian Campbell:
On Thu, 2014-07-17 at 18:18 +0200, bobbisanchez@xxxxxx wrote:
export CFLAGS="-mtune=generic -Os -pipe"
export CXXFLAGS="-mtune=generic -Os -pipe"
export LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1"

I think you should use the APPEND_* versions of these, since by setting
them as you have done you have overridden the Xen default ones
completely and they include things like -pipe and -std=gnu99 etc which
are needed to make things work.

I don't suppose many people have built Xen with -Os, so YMMV.

Ian.

hi Ian

thanks for the Reply, i am sorry to ask but can you give me some Hint/Example what exactly do you mean .. i am so sorry i am only an User with some experience

best regards
bobbi