Re: [Xen-users] HTPC + DUAL PC In one

Hey Guys,Â
about "Cheap and Fast", I am not prentending to have the best CPU, motherboard, RAM for 5$. I'm just looking for suggestions about the best hardware solution I can buy with my budget.Â
In the end, I decided to buy an i7 4790k. I'm not sure about the motherboard. The ASrock Z97 Extreme 6 as Kristian said seems to have VT-d enabled (there is an appendix in the manual). But on the net I found people who say some BIOS version are non fully compatible and on Intel website there isn't written anything about VT-d in the Z97 page. Do you have any solution about this?

Austin S Hemmelgarn <ahferroin7@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Add to that the price of the liquid nitrogen --- if you can get any at
>> all. ÂAnd then think of what precautions you'd have to take for working
>> with that kind of coolant ...
>>
> Actually, there wouldn't be as many precautions needed as you thing,
> fewer in-fact than for example oil-based full-immersion cooling.

When you stick one hand into liquid nitrogen and immerse the other one
in oil, you'll see what I mean. ÂBut don't do that.

--
Knowledge is volatile and fluid. ÂSoftware is power.