[Xen-users] CUDA compatibility with XEN

Dear all,

I would like to use Nvidia CUDA for GPGPU  on  virtualised machines.
I made a test using ubuntu 14.04 that works perfectly with even the CUDA RC 6.5.

When I installed Xen I was not able any more to run CUDA  (I get access to GPU hardware info but I cannot run the more simple code: "error code 46 cudaErrorDevicesUnavailable").

I would like to know whether is there any solution that allows to use CUDA on Xen Dom0 or on the other domain/VMs.

Which is the current status?

Many thanks,
Daniele