Re: [Xen-users] build and install xen4.1

sir! i think xen4.1 suppots both xm and xl.

in my erariler xen-users query, i asked that i didn't able to solve few problems with follwoing:
1. xl toolstack + libvirt
2. xl toolstack + wihout libvirt + logical volume migration on static hda/xvda

so i thinks that xm is good to build with eariler versions of xen(i.e. xen 4.1 and eariler)

Regards

On Thursday, 17 July 2014 1:08 PM, J. Roeleveld <joost@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 02:19:24 PM Minalkumar Patel wrote:
> I want to build xen4.1 on ubuntu but i am not able to solve
>
> below:
>
>  Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/sbin/xm", line 5, in <module>
>     from xen.xm import main
> ImportError: No module named xen.xm
> i have tried to set path in python....but can't work.
> tell me how to fix this error using sys.path
> i want to generate xm list but always above error is there

xm toolset is deprecated.
Please use xl toolset.

Eg:
# xl list