Re: [Xen-users] build and install xen4.1

On Fri, 2014-07-18 at 15:11 +0800, Minalkumar Patel wrote:

> sir! i think xen4.1 suppots both xm and xl.

xl in Xen 4.1 was of tech-preview/prerelease quality. If it works for
you great, if not then please use xm instead.

Apart from that Xen 4.1 is now more than 3 years old, we are up to 4.4
now and working on 4. so you should look to upgrade ASAP if you want
support via this community.

> in my erariler xen-users query, i asked that i didn't able to solve
> few problems with follwoing:
> 1. xl toolstack + libvirt

AFAIK libvirt doesn't support libxl version less than that shipped with
Xen 4.2.

> so i thinks that xm is good to build with eariler versions of xen(i.e.
> xen 4.1 and eariler)

Correct.

Ian.