Re: [Xen-users] Only 1 core is recognized in Dom0 - "A valid RSDP was not found"

On 07/22/2014 02:48 PM, John Mok wrote:
> I tried the options but made no difference. Only 1 VCPU is available.

The only other thing I can suggest is to try a newer version of the Xen
hypervisor.  Not sure if there's one in wheezy-backports or not,
otherwise you may have to find a 3rd-party repo or build it yourself.

If that doesn't work then I'd file a bug report.

Peter