Re: [Xen-users] how to place init scripts under /usr/local/etc

Am 22.07.2014 um 20:37 schrieb bobbisanchez@xxxxxx:
Am 22.07.2014 um 16:48 schrieb Olaf Hering:
On Tue, Jul 22, bobbisanchez@xxxxxx wrote:

can someone give my some advise what i am doing wrong here ?

This is implemented differently. My script does it like this:

./configure \
   --enable-docs \
   --enable-stubdom \
   --enable-xen \
   --enable-tools \
   --prefix=${prefix} \
   --libdir=${libdir} \
   "$@"

make \
   -j ${cpus} \
   debug=n \
   BOOT_DIR=${prefix}/boot \
   CONFIG_DIR=${prefix}/etc \
   INITD_DIR=${prefix}/etc/init.d \
   "$@"

Olaf

hi olaf

kannst du mir noch ein wenig auf die sprünge helfen mit deinem script
beispiel ... das ist mir ein wenig "zu hoch" es zu verstehen wie ich es
umsetzen könnte. gibts du vorher eine variable an für ${prefix} ?

danke
bobbi

thanks a lot works great
but now i have the next problems :

if id like to start the init scripts i got these errors now:
/usr/local/etc/init.d/xencommons: line 21 /etc/xen/scripts/hotplugpath.sh: No such file or directory
No xenstore found
/usr/local/etc/init.d/xendomains: line 27: /etc/xen/scripts/hotplugpath.sh: No such file or directory /usr/local/etc/init.d/xendomains: line 31: /xendomains: No such file or directory /usr/local/etc/init.d/xen-watchdogd: line 20: /etc/xen/scripts/hotplugpath.sh: No such file or directory Starting domain watchdog daemn: /usr/local/etc/init.d/xen-watchdog: line 49: /xenwatchdogd: No such file or directory
xenwatchdogd startup

can someone help me again pls ... sorry

and if the ${prefix} needed by building the "make dist" or later while i do "make install" ?

best regards
bobbi