[Xen-users] Performance degradation with pci passthrough & xen 4.4

Hi,

I run a win7 DomU with an HD7950, and play games with it.
this vm worked well on xen 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3.
I have updated xen to 4.4 yesterday and now the performances are horrible.

the graphic card is still recognized, and I can launch games, but win7 takes now 430s to boot, and I have between 1-3 FPS in most games. UI is also very slow.

I used xl toolstack with 4.3 and didn't change my config file (attached).

any clue ?

Full system spec :

core i7 4770, 16GB RAM,

Dom0 : Archlinux + xen 4.4 from AUR
DomU: Win7 64bits

Archlinux uses the Intel HD4000, and the Radeon HD 7950 is reserved for the DomU

here is a short video of my setup ( was using ubuntu at this time).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDK69KZ0MC4

--

Jocelyn