[Xen-users] USB pci passthrough, also iommu groups

I have pci passthrough working on my SH3210 motherboard for a VGA card, sound
card, firewire and LAN. Unfortunately when I pass through the USB controllers
and the VM boots, it hard resets the entire machine. Is anyone else
experiencing problems, before I report this as a bug? Happens on unpatched 4.4
and -unstable

I can work round this on 4.4 with host device passthrough (although this seems
not to work in -unstable, currently?) But I'd prefer the whole controller.

Also, where are iommu groups shown in Xen? There doesn't seem to be any
enforcement of having go pass through an entire group of devices that aren't
protected by ACS.