[Xen-users] Xen VM status information via LibXenlight

Hello,

I would like to get continuous status information of Xen VM. I'm using
xl toolstack and I know it is possible to get continuous status update
with "xl top" command. Then I could do a string parsing to extract
information (CPU, RAM, NIC) I need.

I was wondering if there is a better way to do this, such as API
exposed by xen hypervisor which I could use directly (perhaps from
remote machine).

Thanks,
Nodir.