Re: [Xen-users] xl migrate with lz4c, zlib or quicklz compression method

On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 13:47 +0800, Minalkumar Patel wrote:

> how compression are being done during migrartion?

It's not, this isn't currently a feature of xl migrate.

>  how can i merge lz or quicklz c code into xen? is there any other
> option to do compression with xl migrate command?

I'm afraid this is going to involve writing a patch for xl to add this
feature, since there is no such option currently.

You might be able to bodge something using the -s option to provide your
own transprt script wraps the transfer in compression.

Ian.