Re: [Xen-users] xl vifscript (apparently) not called at all

On Thu, 2014-09-04 at 16:00 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:

> IIRC In Xen 4.1 the vif script are called via udev, so you might want to
> check that all is ok under /etc/udev/rules.d.
>
> Perhaps cranking up the udev loglevel might give some other clue?

Ah, see, that's a line of investigation I had not thought about. I'll
dig into it, thanks.

--
Renato Ramonda
StatPro Italia - System Administrator

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of StatPro. Warning: Although StatPro has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.