Re: [Xen-users] Successful Xen VGA Passthrough with Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6450 Display Card

Dear Gordan,

No noticeable performance degradation in the domU.

--
Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming
Singapore

On 06/09/2014 04:00, Gordan Bobic wrote:
On 09/05/2014 08:46 PM, Teo En Ming wrote:
Dear Gordan,

I don't know. I don't reboot Windows 8 HVM domU. I always do a proper
shutdown of Windows 8 HVM domU, then followed by an attempt to start it
by using the command "sudo xl create /etc/xen/win8.cfg".

And repeatedly shutting down and starting up the domU without rebooting dom0 inbetween works fine, with no performance degradation in the domU?

Gordan