Re: [Xen-users] Booting dom0 on OMAP5432 board

Hello,
 I tried to boot Linux as Dom0 with instructions described on wiki -
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/OMAP5432_uEVM.
Even instructions are not full I found a way to launch Xen itself, but I was
unable to get any output in console from Dom0 (corresponding kernel options
enabled: CONFIG_HVC_XEN=y, CONFIG_HVC_XEN_FRONTEND=y).

The last messages in console are:
(XEN) 3... 2... 1...
(XEN) *** Serial input -> DOM0 (type 'CTRL-a' three times to switch input to
Xen)
(XEN) Freed 260kB init memory.

Dump shows that Linux stuck on:

c0014aac:       e59f2010        ldr     r2, [pc, #16]   ; c0014ac4
<register_ipi_completion+0x18>

Could anyone suggest any ideas on what might be wrong here?

Thanks,
 Konstantin.