Re: [Xen-users] Creating a pv guest on a specific cpu pool ?

On 09/27/2014 12:45 PM, çç wrote:
Hi all,
    Recently I am testing credit2 scheduler so I want to create a pv
guest directly on a cpu pool instead of migrating an existing one to it
(because migrating a guest always meets problems ). I created a new pool
named testpool using credit2 and it contains cpu 11-15. I configured my
vm template and added a line before vcpu setup
That is
      cpupool = "testpool"

Should be: pool="testpool"

Juergen

After "xm create /etc/xen/vm.cfg" xen did create a new vm for me but
oddly the new vm was still on the default pool Pool-0. I removed cpu
11-15 from Pool-0 before creating testpool so I am really confused right
now.

My domain0 and all domus are using Debian 7.6 x64. I am using Xen 4.3.

Please help me.

Best regards,

Kenneth