Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV Drivers for WXP x64 SP2

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:12:51 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:14:00 +0000

I tried recent GPLPV drivers a couple of months ago on Windows 7
and encountered a similar problem. I reinstalled and then used
an old driver (about a year old, same version that always worked
for me on XP64), and that worked fine.

I'll look up the version that works for me when I get to the
machine in question tonight. I never tried any versions
inbetween on the grounds that I don't feel an overwhelming
urge to be fixing something that isn't broken.

Gordan