[Xen-users] Consequences of disabling interrupt remapping?

Hi all,

I have a box I'd like to use with Xen, and I'm hoping to use VGA and PCI passthrough. However, the machine suffers from this errata:

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX136517

So it looks like I need to disable interrupt remapping. What are the practical downsides of doing this? Will it prevent me from using passthrough?

Thanks,

Steve