Re: [Xen-users] How to set Domain-0 VCPUS in Ubuntu 12.04

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 10:52:37AM +0800, qy610426@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,wei:
>          Thx for your answer.
>           but, In the "/etc/default/grub":
>
> GRUB_DEFAULT="Xen 4.1-amd64"
> #GRUB_HIDDEN_TIMEOUT=0
> GRUB_HIDDEN_TIMEOUT_QUIET=true
> GRUB_TIMEOUT=2
> GRUB_DISTRIBUTOR=`lsb_release -i -s 2> /dev/null || echo Debian`
> GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="dom0_max_vcpus=4 dom0_vcpus_pin"
> GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX=""
>
> I configuration using the xen kernel with "GRUB_DEFAULT="Xen 4.1-amd64"",and
> then  attaching those options to the kernel with
> "GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="dom0_max_vcpus=4 dom0_vcpus_pin""and I don't
> understand your point or can you tell me which file I should configure,  do
> as you said.

I think you should be looking for something like
GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN_DEFAULT. You probably need to check the manpage for the
exact option.

If not, you will need to manually modify /boot/grub/grub.cfg to add in
those options to xen command line.

>   PS.Are you chinese?æçèèåå,ææ,èèä.

No worries.

Wei.