Re: [Xen-users] Xen HowTo

merc1984@xxxxxx wrote:

> I know there are a hundred ways to do these things, but Debian's Xen
> packages are so busted I thought I'd draw this up:
> https://quantum-sci.com/cacook/
>
> Comments?  Compliments?  Insults?

What's busted ?
I don't recall any particular problems last time I setup a new server - I run
several at work and one at home (all Debian).

Didn't read far, but I couldn't help wondering why you insisted on making life
difficult for yourself. Why encrypt partitions - you are putting the key needed
to decrypt them on the same disk, so anyone who has access to the hardware has
the keys to access the encrypted partitions. After that I stopped reading.