[Xen-users] How to check whether a windows domU has PVDrivers installed in Domain-0

Hi all,

      These days I'm doing some comparision between Xen and KVM. I noticed that virsh can tell whether a KVM windows vm has pvdrivers.
      Is there anyway or any command that can be done in Domain-0 to check whether a windows DomU has PVDrivers installed?

Best Regards,