Re: [Xen-users] How to check whether a windows domU has PVDrivers installed in Domain-0

On Wed, 2014-12-03 at 15:57 +0800, kevin.zhang@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>       These days I'm doing some comparision between Xen and KVM. I
> noticed that virsh can tell whether a KVM windows vm has pvdrivers.
>       Is there anyway or any command that can be done in Domain-0 to
> check whether a windows DomU has PVDrivers installed?

I'm not sure if there are any direct ways, but you could infer by
examining the "state" node in the backend xenstore directory for each
device.

I'm not sure if you can infer anything from e.g. "xl block-list". e.g.
the presence/absence of an evtch or shared ring entry.
Ian.