[Xen-users] In the market for newish box and emulex fiber for pci passthrough

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a pre-built used 2U server (IBM, Supermicro....) that is known
to offer stable support for IOMMU/vt-d at the bios level for pci passthrough.
If you guys can offer some input on what to look for, and stay away from,
maybe even recommend a combination of server (preferably IBM as I have a
good source), graphics card, and fiber network adapter (for backbone) that is
known to work in a direct I/O, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Nick from Toronto.