Re: [Xen-users] Public IP on a domU

Hello,

Thank you very much to everyone for the help.

I've tried the solution suggested by Adam Goryachev and it seems to
work like a charm.

For anyone interested, this are the details of my setup:

On dom0 (Fedora 20 x86_64):
- interface em1: bridged by xenbr0 (see below)
- interface em2: private IP
- bridge xenbr0: public IP#1

On domU (ubuntu 14.10 server x86_64)
- interface eth0: public IP#2