Re: [Xen-users] Windows 7 on Xen and access to Display card?

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 2:46 PM, jacek burghardt
<jaceksburghardt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well my video card supports 3 monitors. You want to build pc from parts most
> amd cpu supports iommu with intel you have to be careful
> with cpu motherboard combo. I think there is a wiki on tested cpu
> motherboards plus you can look at esxi list and kvm.

Thank you!

It's been 10 years since I've built my own computer and boy! There are
many more options than back in the day.

Anyway I've built an Amazon wish list (which you can access at
http://amzn.com/w/2A37PGD60EBGV ) I would really appreciate if someone
could take a look and validate the compatibility (with each other and
with Xen).

I worked off of the wiki pages
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_Tested_Adapters
and http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/VTd_HowTo to make the selection