Re: [Xen-users] ANN: FreeRTOS 7.6.0 for Xen on ARM released

> thanks for letting us know and congratulations. Added the embedded
> list also. I am assuming you are still planning to upstream to
> freertos sometimes?

It's looking like the right way to go with contributing this work is to
upload it to (or at least mention it on) the FreeRTOS community support
site,

  http://interactive.freertos.org/

> BTW: Do you have an account on Xenproject.org? I would like to add the
> freertos port to the projects in the vendor directory and assign the
> entry to you such that you can change it

I created an account under the name 'jtdaugherty'.  Thanks!

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  Software Engineer