[Xen-users] xen 4.4 no network interface

I just installed xen 4.4 on new server and installed couple server 2012R2 and after I installed signed xen Âdrivers there is no network interface.
I am running 3.18.2 kernel and I get 22 feature-rx-notify is mandatory error in logs.
There was a network interface before xen drivers how do i fix it?Â