Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.4 no network interface

If you mean the james haper pv drivers as "signed xen  drivers" I had the
same problem, after upgrade kernel of dom0 from 3.2 to 3.16 the network was
not visible with gplpv installed and I had to install new windows pv drivers
(other project from citrix):
http://xenproject.org/downloads/windows-pv-drivers/development-builds.html
Note: with with new windows pv drivers you need dom0 kernel >=3.14 or domUs
networks will be not visible.

Even if with new drivers 2012R2 domUs seems have problems after save/restore
with new pv drivers :(