[Xen-users] Does XEN generates multicast?

Hello xen-users.

My snort alerted my about the multicast generated by the server which has XEN on it. I'm trying to find out what app generates multicast and I'm failing miserably, though I suspect it's XEN. I have XEN relocation service enabled, though I haven't configured it yet cause HDDs for my second server had not arrived yet.

Does any part of XEN generates multicast (including XEN relocation and XEN api, which I suspect are the sources of multicast)? Is there any way to limit sending those multicast messages through a desegnated interface, rather than sending them to the whole network?

I read the manuals, but haven't found answer to my questions.

Also, please CC my email address as I am not subscribed to the maillist.

Thank you.