Re: [Xen-users] XEN PV networking: checksum issues

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Morten Christensen <mc-mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 19:37:42 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:38:53 +0000

Den 29-01-2015 kl. 01:53 skrev Atom2:
I have recently upgraded my domU firewall to the latest release of pfSense which now uses FreeBSD 10.1 as the base, thus supporting paravirtualized drivers for the network; the previous version used FreeBSD 8.3 which did not have that support. The pfSense system was and still is an HVM domU with a few PCI devices being passed through and one paravirtualized network I/f connecting to the LAN through the xenbr0 interface in dom0 (made up of two bonded Intel cards connected to a switch).

I don't think, this is the solution, but it is a workaround:
https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=85797.0

I have the problem on 2 XenServers, and only make the change on an internal "Xenserver Private Network".

--
Morten Christensen