Re: [Xen-users] Xen memory allocation for dom0 and domU

On Wed, 2015-02-04 at 22:39 -0500, Jintack Lim wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:55 PM, Jintack Lim <jintack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Patch for all this below. Jan, I don't think there is any (possibly
> >> historical on x86_32) x86 option we should be trying to be consistent
> >> with.
> >
> > Thanks, Ian.
> > Your patch works well!
> >

> Will this patch be pushed to the upstream?
>
> I was not able to find this patch in here.
>  http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=summary
> Could you tell me where is the patch now?

It'll be reviewed on the xen-devel list and eventually (hopefully) acked
and committed to the staging branch, from where it will be automatically
tested and propagate to the master branch.

Based on Jan's comments I'm thinking there will be at least one more
revision.

Depending on how invasive the final patch is I may also consider it for
backport to the stable 4.5.x.

Ian.