Re: [Xen-users] Enable Data Execution Prevention for DomU

On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 10:29 +0100, Thomas Strobel wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm new to the xen-user mailing list, so before I start asking specific
> questions, some general information. I'm trying to integrate Xen, the
> XAPI toolstack

Note that the xapi toolstack is developed and supported elsewhere, you
may have more luck on the xen-api list, which is its development list.

Since the biggest xapi user is xenserver, you may also have more luck
over on the xenserver.org forums and lists, even if you aren't using
xenserver, since many of the xapi devs are there.

> The important part out of the VM configuration is:
> builder="hvm"
> memory=4096
> vcpus=4
> nx='1'
> nestedhvm='1'

This doesn't look like a xapi configuration file though. So perhaps I'm
confused --  what toolstack are you using?

The method for enabling NX will be inherently toolstack specific. What
you quote above looks right for an xl toolstack at least.

Ian.