Re: [Xen-users] Build error: "unknown type name vmemrange_t"

On Thu, 2015-02-05 at 21:54 -0700, E. Westbrook wrote:
> The type "vmemrange_t" is undefined in my build, and I can't seem to help xen
> find it.  What am I doing wrong?
>
> Using:
> git master (a2b4af1, with qemu from its git master at cd07b19)

I can't seem to find a2b4af1 in xen.git. Are you sure it is correct? Can
you provide precise git urls and branch names please.

The qemu version you give is for upstream qemu, but:
> ./xen/tools/qemu-xen-traditional-dir/rules.mak:3: recipe for target
> 'qemu-nbd.o' failed

Suggests the error is from the qemu-trad branch. Are you allowing the
Xen build system to pick and clone the qemu trees or are you doing
something by hand?

Maybe things are just out of sync, in which case perhaps "make
subtree-force-update" will help.

Ian.