Re: [Xen-users] non-interactive xen image buil

On Thu, 2015-02-12 at 19:04 +0000, Emma Anderson wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I would like to create a xen image using xen-create-image and
> parameter --password to automatically set root password. But
> xen-create-image still asks for root password during image creation.
> How I can make this process totally non-interactive?

xen-create-image is a product of the xen-tools project which is a
separate project with its own lists etc, so you might have more luck on
the lists over at xen-tools.org.

As for your question, perhaps "--genpass 0" helps? We seem to use it in
the Xen automated testing for some reason.

Ian.