Re: [Xen-users] Bringing up xen on omap5432

Hello,

On 17/02/2015 14:05, Surya Satyavolu wrote:
Hi,
   I am trying to bring up xen on omap5432 and running into some issues.
I pretty much followed the following.

I have CCed Chen who did the port of the omap5432 on Xen.

On a side note how do I do an objdump of the xen and u-boot code to get
to the instruction that is causing the crash?

I'm not sure to understand this question... If you want to get the source code line who cause the crash you could use addr2line.

Any instruction on how to add debug instrumentation to u-boot would also
help.

Are you able to boot Linux with this u-boot? Does your u-boot support HYP mode?

Regards,

--
Julien Grall