Re: [Xen-users] passthrough issue resulting in device not accepting address 4, error -110

On Sun, 2015-02-22 at 23:06 +0100, mikkel@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> What would be my next step

I'm not sure, but it looks a bit like there is some sort of IRQ conflict
(i.e. the two cards are sharing one IRQ?) or else misconfiguration
happening as part of the passthrough resulting in unexpected sharing, or
in the cards not using the IRQs something thinks they should be.

It's possible that /proc/interrupts for both dom0 (pre-passthrough
perhaps?)and domU might give a hint as to whether this is the case.

> or have I misunderstood the purpose of adding "irqpoll" to grub?

I don't think so, it's a disagnostic or at best a workaround for faulty
firmware (where in Xen that might mean a bug in the pci passthrough
stuff somewhere).

Ian.