Re: [Xen-users] Multiple NIC's

On Mon, 2015-03-02 at 14:35 +0000, Chris Arnold wrote:
> âXen 4.4.1 on SLES12. This server has 2 integrated NIC's. SLES12 is
> using eth0 with a static ip on the 192.168.123 network. I have created
> a VM guest and installed windows server 2012. I need the guest
> (windows) to use eth1 on 172.16.31 network but the guest does not see
> that interface. I don't want the host or guest to share NIC's. I want
> a separate NIC for each host and guest. How do i make eth1 visible to
> the guest?

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Networking
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Network_Configuration_Examples_%28Xen_4.1%2B%29

Contain descriptions of how Xen networking fits together and some
examples of how to actually configure things. Do they help?

If I understand your request correctly I think you probably want to
setup bridging on at least your eth1 device in dom0 and give the Windows
guest a vif on it.

Ian.