[Xen-users] How to access SM BUS/I2C device from guest VM

Hi,

I am using xen-4.4.2.
Host : Ubuntu (12.04)
Guest vm : ubuntu (12.04)

I have to access/control a I2C device from Guest VM, how to access it?
At the time of ubuntu guest VM boot, I am seeing a message as SM BUS controller not enabled.

Target is to access the I2C device from guest VM.

I am able to access the I2C/SM bus devices from Dom 0, but I need to access the same from DomU.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks
Nagesh